December 21, 2009

The Nativity

The cast:
Baby Jesus= Baby Bryce
Mary= Jacqui
Joseph= Josh
Angel= Jenny
Donkey= my dad, Brent
Shepherds= Kyler, Kacin, and my mom, Barb
Innkeeper= E's brother, Stuart
Wisemen= Laura, Eric, and Chad
Narrator= Stefanie
Cameraman= Tyson
Audience= Grandma and Grandpa Allen

The Performance:
It was our first Allen Family Nativity ever. It was beautiful, and yet probably the most odd performance one would ever see (which I'm afraid could get us struck with lightening if we ever try it again). The stinky socks hanging as the donkey ears were a nice touch to the costuming . . .  The third gift given was a Dr. Pepper piggy bank . . . Jenny volunteered, but was declined the opportunity for an angel solo, but overall we sang, we acted, and we celebrated the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ in a joyful, artistic way.



Barb said...

It was, um, a one of a kind performance, it was priceless!

Stefanie Hyer said...

I loved it! I was so happy at how well it turned out... fun, great costumes (everyone did so well!!!... beyond what I dreamed of), great acting.. improv and more fun, everyone participated!!! Thanks again! I am glad that we did that!