November 23, 2009

We're Thankful

As part of Kacin's Family Home Evening lesson on being thankful, we passed the camera around and secretly each took 5 pictures of things we were really grateful for.
Be prepared for some interesting and not so flattering pictures.
We're Thankful for . . .

Kacin:
"so our family can go places"

"the sink so we have water"

"I like candy so much."

"to open and close it"

"to go up and down, up and down"


Kyler:
"to watch shows. I really do learn things!"

"to go to the bathroom"

"my Jesus"

"I love to play with my brother."

"my dad tickles and plays with me"

"my mom gives my hugs"


Laura:
"my scriptures and books"

"emails, blogs, pictures, work"

"my comfortable shoes and my feet to walk"

"my fun family! Loves!"

"light and sunshine"


Eric:
"the temple we were sealed in and all the important work we do in temples"

"playing games"

I will not write what he said . . .

"many good ideas come while on the toilet"

"my fun boys"

"my beautiful, nice wife"

mommy said...

What a fun idea! I want to know what Eric said about the TP pic. Oh wait, I'll just ask Aaron because he'll probably say the same thing.

Cheryl said...

I love what you find out from kids when you give them a forum. Every one of you is so lucky to have each other. I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving at home with all your family.

Jenna Allen said...

ah ha ha! What a creative, good idea! :)

Two toilet pictures (and one TP). I like it.
:)

Stefanie Hyer said...

aweee that was a good idea for fhe

Suzanne said...

This is a really great idea! We are going to have to try this one next year.