November 26, 2009

Swinging and Spinning

There are some cool parks in Eagar.
Gotta love the hand-pumping swings. Except they revealed the fact that I have no arm muscles.









I am so glad that the merry-go-round still exists. It has been so long since I have seen one at a park. I thought they were outlawed because they are too "dangerous".
Which they really are too dangerous, especially if you're a 6-year old boy and you insist on hanging off and so you run into the nice uncle who is pushing you and you tumble to the ground.
 Ouch.




Barb said...

I LOVE swings with the arm things, they are awesome, now I want to ride one. . . And Merry-go-rounds are the best too! Maybe I should head to Eager to visit their park.

Stefanie Hyer said...

Yeah... I wonder why that park still has it! That is cool that they do though! Also, the picture of your guys swinging together on the same swing... the shirts blended and at a glance I thought it was one big person! =)