February 11, 2023

Brightly Living

It only takes 20 seconds of courage.
Then the next thing you know those 20 seconds of courage have spiraled you into some fun, wonderful, life-changing and challenging experiences.

First off, I am now teaching kids yoga classes out of my home. I started with two tween classes.























I discovered I love it so much. I feel like I can combine my loves of yoga and teaching into something beautiful and it feels like magic. I get to use my yoga certificate and my degree in early childhood education. It makes me so joyful!!

We rearranged a room in our house to turn it into a little yoga studio.










I start another session of yoga classes next week and it both thrills me and terrifies me.

AND

the girl who never wanted to be a business owner now has TWO businesses.

The second one is a non profit I have started. Our goal is to connect and empower women through support groups, retreats, and education.  I created a journal with the help of the founder of Impact One, an organization we are partnering with. We have gathered a board. We have started a support group for women with breast cancer. I have so much to say about it all, but for now suffice it to say that I feel the hand of God guiding me along one step at a time. It feels like a miracle and a blessing to be a part of this. I hope good things continue to flow from it.