November 29, 2022

another year

38 years!! And grateful for every single day, every single breath.


My family went down to the river together to paddleboard and kayak.




I love this paddleboarding helper so very much.


The blow up kayak is a new addition to our river toys and it’s another great one for us. 























At home, we enjoyed cookies for my treat. 








And I opened sweet gifts from my family.










Then Eric and I went out together for a dance lesson. 


I knew I wanted to dance on my birthday but I didn’t know it meant they would sing and dance around me.
Hahaha







Eric and I enjoyed dinner and walked around downtown Tempe. 




Perfect day to find my name.


We went to an escape room and beat it. 




All my favorite things with my favorite people in one day.