October 25, 2022

New York, day one

Kyler and I got to take an amazing trip to New York City in June!


It was the last piece of his senior gift/adventure with his parents. And I am SO glad we got to spend that time together.

We arrived on a Wednesday night and went straight from subway to hotel to PIZZA.


Then I took Kyler to experience night time in Times Square.


By the end of our 4 days, Kyler concluded that he loved the atmosphere of Times Square and wanted to cross through it as often as we could. I concluded that I detested the area. haha
 





Then we went up to Top of the Rock for the beautiful city views!


We saw fireworks in the distance!




The cityscape at night is just spectacular!









Our walk home to the hotel included passing the Winter Garden where Hugh Jackman was in the Music Man. We would've loved to go but it just didn't work out.



It was a perfect start to our NYC trip.