November 16, 2021

Pink Army

Every month is breast cancer awareness month for me, but October is when everyone else joins in, too. Haha! I love seeing the pink shirts and breast cancer events all over the place. 

I got to participate in two events in support of breast cancer. Kyler and I went to a dance class at Fred Astaire in support of Impact One. It was fun to stumble through the west coast swing with him.


Layla and I also participated in the Mud Girl. We joined up with the Pink Army for a morning to face over 18 muddy obstacles. Layla is such a brave, strong girl to face and do it all. I had so much fun with her!!!

The before pictures…




A few during…














This obstacle was our least favorite. You have to crawl up then across and then down. People are walking under you as you crawl across. I’m quite certain Laylas whole body could’ve slipped straight through to the ground. But we faced our fears together and took our time and get over and down.


The finish!





The after…
That mud was caked on.












This was the crawl that we hated but conquered anyway.



I’m so glad we did this together!