May 5, 2021

Scottsdale getaway

We had been talking about taking a girls trip for years. The stars finally aligned and we had an incredible adventure together! 

We decided instead of traveling anywhere that we would just plan a whole day of local fun. We each picked one thing to experience. 

We started out early and grabbed drinks at Nektar before heading to Scottsdale for an aerial yoga class. I’ve been wanting to try this for quite some time and it was so much fun!








After lunch at postino’s and looking around at some shops, Kelli’s choice was iFly for indoor skydiving. I’ll admit, I was a bit nervous. But I loved it! I don’t think I would ever actually jump from a plane so this is as close as I will get. How cool it was to fly!


We so cool, all geared up.


Kelli and I opted to do the high flying on our second flight. I’m glad we did it but it felt roller coaster fast and I got dizzy. It’s an incredible feeling to fly.


The experience wasn’t complete until we received our certificates. 


Thanks to an awesome instructor!


We had a short amount of time for a mini hike in the desert.


Jen planned for us to get massages. It was the perfect way to end the day!


We stopped for Thai food before heading back home.


I’m so glad to have these women in my lives who have been there for me during some of the hardest moments of my life. Love them forever!