February 5, 2019

piñata

Kacin had to create a piñata for his Spanish class. There was some grumbling about this project, but in the end he pulled off a pretty incredible BB8 piñata and learned a lot about hard work, creativity, patience, and management. I wish I got a better picture of him with the final project before he took it to school. I thought about waiting to post this until he brings it home, but I’m not entirely sure he will be able to wait until it gets home to smash it to bits. (It’s pretty lucky it survived until the due date. Ha!) Nice job, Kac!







Since I’ve been posting some of my favorite quotes lately, and in honor of Kacin’s creation of BB8, here’s a few of my favorite Star Wars quotes..

“We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope.”-Jyn Erso 

“Never tell me the odds.” - Han Solo

“Your eyes can deceive you; don’t trust them.” - Obi Wan Kenobi 

“Let the Wookie win.”- C3PO