January 6, 2015

home again

After a week and a half in our arizona, we arrived home safely yesterday. 


My home is wherever eric and my kids are, and washington makes a very wonderful home, but a piece of my heart will always be in arizona.  I can't get enough of my arizona skies.


And in all that time there, completely unlike seattle, we never once saw a hint of traffic on the freeways. Just zoom everywhere you go. I got passed going 85 mph on the freeway. You can never do that on a seattle freeway.

Between christmas and birthday celebrations, family time, and adventures, I have a lot to catch up on.

When we got home yesterday afternoon, I made my family catch up on all the chores they haven't had to do while we were away from home. We unpacked suitcases, vacuumed floors, took out garbages, put christmas decorations away, and did five loads of laundry. My kids were wishing we were still on vacation and they were playing at the park again.



It feels good to be home, but we are already missing our family we said goodbye to in arizona. Someday we need to get home and family in the same area. Until then, we feel so blessed for opportunities to visit.