August 7, 2014

girls camp

It was my 12th year as part of a Young Women's girls camp. 6 years as a youth, 6 years as an adult leader. As you can see, I kind of love going to girls camp.

The theme for our stake girls camp was "Believe: Be your own superhero".

Our 1st year girls were the Incredible Individuals.We focused everything around the value of Individual Worth and its color red.



I worked with these incredibly awesome ladies.



And a few photo bombing girls.


Our girls, our YCL's, and the leaders in our red superhero capes.



Our ward wearing ice cream mustaches in honor of the greatest camp dad, Bro. Stewart.



I had a great week getting to know the girls, the other leaders, listening to great devotionals and speakers, reading my scriptures and writing in my journal, floating down the river, and more! Girls camp is incredible.