July 24, 2013

Soccer Camp

I debated a little at the end of the school year about what classes and programs and teams to sign the boys up for. I looked into swim team, gymnastics, art, etc. But I'm so, so glad that I kept our summer obligations minimal. And I'm glad that the one thing we signed up for turned out to be really wonderful. These two boys loved the UK Elite soccer camp!! And I loved hearing their coaches accents. :)






I loved getting the player evaluation at the end of the week. Kyler was praised for his soccer skills and his confidence on and off the field, and was encouraged to focus the entire practice. Kacin was praised for his great improvement over the week and for his great endurance ("a bundle of energy from start to finish"), and his coach noticed how he always had his hand up first.

Soccer!!