September 13, 2012

Four New Legs


Someday I will finish catching up on our summer vacation.

In the mean time,
know that I am busy with a 1 year old girl and 2 year old boy,
and, as always, the best 7 and 8 year old boys of my life.
56 hours as parents of four
(yes, I'm counting. That's two successful nights and here's to a third!)
has left us tired and busy,
yet
I can't even entirely explain the
overwhelming sense of peace and strength.
When the Lord asks you to do hard things
and you are willing to do them
he provides a way for you to do it
and helps you along.
This may just be for a few months.
We don't know yet.
But I'm already glad that these sweet kids
have come into our lives.

And I'm laughing because they really did end up coming
on the first day of my preschool
just like we joked about.
Life's timing never seems quite right. :)
Natalie said...

Yay!!! You are the best mom and they are lucky to have you no matter how short or long the stay is :)

The Kovar Family said...

Cute little legs! You all have an amazing family, and I know that this will be a positive experience, likely because of the challenges it presents, for all six of you. I'm happy that you all have an opportunity to be together - be it 2 months or 2 lifetimes :)

Sonya said...

Yay! They are truly two fortunate kids! You and Eric are great parents and great examples. Good luck!

Darcee said...

Awesome. You made my day. Prayers are being sent for you. You are making such a difference with your life. I know Heaven is smiling (and helping!). Hugs!