April 24, 2020

Lookin’ good and autism awareness

“Mom, I look really good right now in this shirt.”

Buddy, you are always looking good in my eyes.
I see you for who you are and all that you teach me.


You teach me it is the small things that matter most.


You turn everything into a game.


You remind me to appreciate the smallest of victories.


You feel big and love big. 


Your kisses and hugs are pure love.


You feel so much pride in being a big brother to Brinna. You care for her so gently.


You look forward with such hope and excitement.


You teach us flexibility and patience.


You allow us to serve you and our hearts grow bigger because of that privilege. 


We are better people and a much stronger family because of you, Perry.


We see you and we love you.
Yes, you are lookin’ good.