April 13, 2018

Prescott soccer tournament

The club soccer season is coming to a close. Kyler had his last tournament over the weekend up in Prescott. We love Prescott so we were quite happy to be there! However, Perry had his first baseball game on Saturday so eric stayed home with the three little ones and I took the older boys to the tournament.

We got up to Prescott in time to have dinner with my sweet aunt before we headed out to the first game. We had two games back to back that first night (since our team doesn't play on sundays we usually end up with that schedule). We came away with a fabulous win on the first game and a hard loss on the second game.
















The boys didn't get much rest on Saturday either, but they worked hard and I know they enjoyed playing both of their games on Saturday.






Kacin didn't enjoy it as much the second day--he came down with a fever and wasn't feeling well all day. Poor kid. But I sure loved having him by my side when he was feeling well.


I loved watching Kyler play this year. He learned a lot as a defender. And his love for the game of soccer keeps growing!