February 26, 2018

a grammie birthday

We celebrated my mom’s birthday at the beginning of the month. My dad planned dinner at their house. We gave her gifts and ate cake and played Heads Up to celebrate.






My mom tries hard to be an amazing grandma. She loves each of my kids and tries hard to get to know them and connect with them. And they love her. 











I am so grateful for my mom’s example of love and priorities and creativity and fun. I am especially grateful for her choice to join the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when she was 18 years. Her baptism, dedication to the gospel, and teachings have brought me the greatest joy to my life. One person’s decisions effect many, many others. And her decisions and example has blessed me and my family immensely. I’m so glad she was born and we got to celebrate her as a family.

I didn’t get any pictures, but the day after her birthday we had a girls afternoon to celebrate her. Jacqui, Macie, Layla, and I took her to lunch and then to see “the greatest showman” (my third time seeing it in the theater!). 

Happy birthday, grammie!