May 28, 2017

no pictures

I have two pictures on my phone that I have promised not to post anywhere.  

One is of Kacin's back after allergy testing. He's done allergy testing before so we weren't too surprised by the results, but the poor kid is basically allergic to everything. But this time the allergist suggested avoiding peanuts since he had a small positive to that. He has done that now and it has made such a difference with his skin! He is very disappointed that it means no more peanut butter, but I'm glad we are finding some things that make a difference. He has also begun allergy shots. At least once a week, he is getting them. We are hoping this helps, too.

The other picture I'm not allowed to post is of Kyler's dog bite. This is actually the second time the neighbor's dog has bitten one of my kids. And not just a little nip on the hand. A break the skin full on dog bite. Now it is clear (one of the reasons) why I hate dogs so much. Especially this particular dog. The neighbors assured us the dog would be taken care of ...

Even though I will not post any pictures or add more detail about these two things on here, this is our family's record so I wanted to post something.