September 10, 2014

Back to School 2014

One week of school is done and gone.

These cuties were ready for the first day of school last week.




Kacin started 4th grade.


Perry is in his second year of preschool.


Kyler is a 5th grader.


Layla started preschool this week. I'm so excited to have this monkey in my preschool class this year!



We send these boys off on the bus each day.



The boys walk down the street and around the corner to get to the bus stop.


Perry's bus comes right to our house. He was sooo excited to see the bus and his teachers again.



After we got Perry on the bus that first day I went down to the older boys bus stop in time to snap a picture of Kyler boarding that school bus. Kacin was the first one on, of course, so I din't get a picture.


We've settled in to our school routines quite nicely. All my kids love their teachers, especially Layla ;). It'll be a good year!