January 22, 2013

Kacin's Baptism

Before Kacin even turned 8,
he finished the Book of Mormon.
What a big accomplishment for a boy
who tells me all the time that reading is a waste of time 
so he doesn't need to do it.
But he did it.
And oh how I hope his mind has been changed about reading this book--
for me, reading this book is one of the best ways to spend part of your day.


Kacin made the decision to be baptized.
He was the only one from our ward getting baptized that day.
I know he felt special with so many family members and friends there to support him.
He was happy.






After the baptism,
we came back home for lunch
and then Eric presented Kacin with his own set of scriptures.
He received his scriptures and then we watched the Kacin movie
(my sister made a DVD of pictures of Kacin with music).








We love you, Kacin!