February 19, 2012

Bringing Back the Chicken Sundays!

Four baby chicks
have found their way
into a box in our garage.
The boys are as happy as could be
with their girls.
Eric is the most excited of all.
There names are
Chewbacca,
Queen Amidala,
Mississippi,
and
Geronimo.

Stefanie Hyer said...

I LOVE the names! So fun! It is still so funny to me that YOU of all people would go near an animal.. ANY animal! I remember you being so scared! Haha. Good for you! Chicks are so cute. I want one too. BUT I AM scared of grown up chickens! Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if they started as a chick! Do you eat the eggs? So cool!

Eryn said...

Hey, I was just popping on your blog. I was thinking I needed to start blogging again on my own. But it's fun to see what your up too. And you got your chickens--how fun! I wouldn't even know where to begin to with that. I love the family picture at the top of the blog. You guys are so playful and creative always--so inspiring!