September 25, 2011

Sew Sweet

Kyler's sewing project:
He was in quite a mood for modeling . . .





I tried to help him with it at first, but then I realized that I don't know much about sewing, nor do I have any desire to learn right now, so I just left him to it. Eric, the button sewer of the house, showed him how to sew on the two buttons he picked out. But it was all Kyler who planned and sewed and then very sweetly bestowed this gift to me. He planned from the beginning to make it for me, and worked really hard to keep it a secret. He was so excited when he was finished and gave it to me, and I was so excited to receive such a sweet gift! There were so many things I could've used it for, but in the end I decided it would be perfect to keep stickers and stamps in for my preschool. Each time I pull it out I think of my thoughtful, sweet boy. I just love my Kyler.
Stefanie Hyer said...

So sweet! And Cute! How is your preschool going?? I need pictures!!!