April 5, 2010

A Happy Easter

Kacin and Kyler were super excited Easter morning.
Kacin heard the Easter Bunny hopping around downstairs.
Apparently, at 5am because that's when he came in to wake us up.
Eric was pretty excited about that.
The bunny filled our baskets and hid some eggs around our house.
We ate a big breakfast, watched conference, munched on jelly beans, walked around the neighborhood together, and ate dinner at a friends house.
Barb said...

Thanks for the pictures , Lolo, we missed you all yesterday, but we are not dwelling on unhappy thoughts! We also had a good day, I will do my best to post soon! Lovest you!

Barb said...

I bet Eric really was excited, he loves treats!

Stefanie Hyer said...

Oh wow Laura! You guys are so cute! Again, you always inspire me to be a great mom, wife, housekeeper, person, organized person, fun and creative person... the list goes on! We missed you guys! I don't really think Eric WAS happy to wake up that early. Where is Kyler's teeth? Did you make Caramel Eggs or the traditional Peanut Butter? I am gonna try to blog about Easter soon! Love you! P.S. call me to finish our conversatioN! Love yoU!

Nate & Emily said...

Happy Easter! Looks like the Easter Bunny must like you guys- he treated you much better than us!!
Now we much come and visit.... you got a trampoline! Looks like fun!