August 29, 2016

Cinematic Pop concert

I was lucky enough to snag a few tickets the day before the cinematic pop concert. I had seen the group on you tube and I was so excited to watch the performance live. And it did not disappoint!

 

I took Kyler and Kacin with me. They had no idea what to expect, but they both thoroughly enjoyed it. 

 
 
We got to see them perform some original songs and all of their awesome pieces that are on YouTube. There's something about live music and performances that I just love. And this performance was so powerful and fun.


So I have a list in my head of all my goals for life since we moved. I call them my "fresh start" goals. Because moving is a natural time to start fresh and make changes. They have to do with relationships, personal growth, health, etc. And one of them is to attend more plays, concerts, and performances.  So I was so glad this worked out! I think I like this goal of mine. 

 
 
Kyler was caught off guard when his chair really started rocking!



 
Cinematic Pop now has a few new fans.