April 24, 2015

these days


I am such a fan of date nights. Last week, E took me to dinner, to get a new phone and we went on a walk. We live in such a gorgeous place--the cool, fresh air, the green, towering trees, and the water around here! I love it.


I'm, also, now a fan of phones with slow-mo cameras,  iMovie apps, and without facebook set up. We made some funny jumping and dancing videos on my phone. We showed them to the kids and we all laughed sooo hard. I don't think I'll sign into facebook on this phone either. Life is nice without it.


Perry and Layla love helping around here. They washed their bikes and then started in on the truck.



Perry saw mud from Kacin's baseball cleats on the front porch so he grabbed the broom and got to work tidying up. OK!



We are taking a break from ABA therapy for awhile. This is a good decision. Now, I have a couple more hours in the afternoon to keep this guy busy. I promised myself we can't fill all of that time up with TV.



I can't believe Kyler is big enough to be sitting in the front seat of the car! But he is. It's nice to talk to him more since he is right there next to me, but I am adjusting to the fact that I can't spread my stuff out across the shotgun seat anymore and I'm losing control over the radio,


While Kacin was practicing with his baseball team, Layla insisted we took Ballerina bear on a walk with us.


We are a few games into Kacin's baseball season. He loves it! He hasn't played since T-ball, but he jumped right in with enthusiasm and a love of the game. He especially enjoys playing catcher, but he has also been pitching a little, too.