January 22, 2015

our dear family and friends

There are so many wonderful people in arizona. We have siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends from college, friends from high school and even before. I wish we could see them all when we visit! But it doesn't matter how much time we have when we are down there it is never enough time. It makes me wish more and more that a move to arizona was in our future (which it's not. in my foreseeable future. yet.).

One of my favorite parts of the trip was seeing cousins play with cousins.
























We loved visiting with grandma mary one afternoon.






I was soo happy to meet up with a few friends from high school and see their cute kids (even though it was insane trying to keep track of all those kids in that crazy park!).


Kacin and I fought over who would get to hold baby Logan first. We were so excited to finally hold him. And then he proceeded to spit up on me. He did that just about every time I held him thereafter. Good thing he is so cute!




Holly Decker said...

i am SO thankful you took time to see me :) love you more than words and wish i could have basked in your greatness a lot longer! hugs to you and yours. you are doing an amazing job and i am proud of the woman you are and that i know you!