November 25, 2014

We're thankful

We passed around the camera last night to document 5 things we are each grateful for this year.


Kyler

I'm thankful for Studio C because it's funny.


I'm thankful for Harry Potter because it has excitement and gives me something to read.



I'm thankful for Star Wars because it has laser guns and light sabers.



I'm grateful for my family because I have someone to live with.



I'm thankful for Jesus because then I can have the gospel in my life.



Kacin

ASU is a good college to learn at.



Jesus helps me make the right choices.



I have warm blankets to sleep.



I have clothes so I don't have to run around naked.



Taylor Kelley because he helps the Sun Devils get touch downs and win.



Perry (with Kacin as photographer)

Toodles


Keys


Elmo gloves


Monkey book


Perry's cookie monster



Layla (with Kyler as photographer)

Thank you Pinkalicious book


Thank you toothbrush and toothpaste


Thank you dolls
(Kyler had to photograph the porcelein doll that creeps me out, not her cute baby dolls. ugh)


Thankyou markers to draw


Thank you ipad
(wow! look at those fingerprints. time to clean that one) 

Laura

I'm grateful for lavender smelling cleaner. ahhh.


I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon. It is a true book. I read each morning and it starts my day out right. I'm glad to be a part of the Relief Society in my ward taking on the challenge to read it by the end of the school year.


I love hot showers. So grateful for hot, clean running water.


I'm so grateful for glasses and contacts so I can see clearly.


I'm so grateful to be married to Eric.


And for each of my children and their beautiful artwork.



Eric

I get to smoke meat. Yum.



I have a phone that actually works.



We have a blue chair that has many uses. Here it is in it's position as the timeout/calm down chair.



I like the smell of clean linen. And it covers up the smell of stinky children.


Candy corn satisfies my sweet tooth.



We have a lot to be grateful for!